Terms Of Service
These Terms of Service may be updated at any time without notice. If you use this website as a member or a visitor remember it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to make sure you satisfy all the terms and conditions of this website. Should you have any questions or would like more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AMA Awards Entrants
- African Music Awards (AMA) Australia entry is open to all Australian citizens and permanent residents with African heritage. Participants must be aged 18 years and above to enter the AMA awards on their own right. Entrants under the age of 18 must receive parental or guardian consent to participate. Parental/guardian consent must be given on the entry form and a valid phone number for the parent or guardian must be provided.
- To be considered an Australian-based artist you must live in Australia with an Australian mailing address, to be eligible to win AMA award under the Australian category. Artists outside Australia can register as international artists to be eligible to win AMA award in the International category.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry form, you will be taken to accept the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be labeled with the entrant’s name and image files and must be a minimum 72 dpi and be between 1MB and 3MB in size. The judges will have discretion as to whether to accept any entries that fall outside of these requirements.
- When completing the music artist registration form, entrants should include their own address and telephone number on the entry form or if not, then must confirm that the owner of the address and or telephone number have consented to the address or telephone number being used by the entrant. Personal and or private information are not necessary when creating the artist’s public profile on this website. Entries must be labeled with the entrant’s name and image files must be 72 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB.
- Entrants must submit 3 of their original YouTube music videos and at least 1 music video must be made in the current year and at least 1 presentable profile picture.
- After submitting the music artist’s photos and YouTube videos the webmaster might rearrange the photos and the videos you have submitted and change the way they appear on the website, please DO NOT delete or edit the codes, photos or videos made by the webmaster. If you need any changes made or have any question please contact us email@example.com
- All entries must be submitted online on www.africanmusicawards.com.au. Postal or email entries will not be accepted.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries may not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The entrant must exclusively own all intellectual property in the images submitted. Proof of ownership may be required and the entrant agrees to complete all such documentation as may reasonably be requested to confirm such proof of ownership.
- The entrant must be the subject of the photograph.
- The image must be as captured without post-capture special effects or photo-shopping.
- By submitting your videos and images, you agree that the image can be used by Ama Television, African Music Awards (AMA) International, African Find TV (AFTV) International and their partners across all mediums. Do not submit an entry if you are not prepared for this to happen. The entrant consents to the organisers of AMA awards engaging in an action or omission which may infringe the entrant’s moral rights in relation to their photograph(s). The entrant warrants that the photograph is their original work and that they have not copied any part of another person’s work.
- Inappropriate images including but not limited to those depicting nudity, violence, unsafe activities, substance abuse or misconduct will not be accepted.
- Each entrant can submit no more than three photographs.
- It is intended that entries will be judged by a panel of AMA judges
- Winners will be notified by email and any physical the prize will be mailed to the mailing address provided at the time of entry.
- Winning entries will be published on amatelevision.net
- The winners may be required to take part in any publicity deemed appropriate.
- The images of no other person is to appear in the photographs submitted.
- AMA Television reserves the right to accept or reject any photograph and may exercise absolute discretion in selecting or rejecting any photograph. We may also use the images you have publicly available on your social media profiles and on the internet.
- To the extent permitted at law, AMA Television excludes all liability to entrants for any loss, damage, claim or expense that entrants suffer or incur in connection with this competition.
- Entrants indemnify the organisers of AMA Television on demand against all claims directly or indirectly incurred or suffered by the organisers of AMA awards in respect of:
- any infringement by the entrant of any intellectual property rights of any other person in respect of any photograph(s) entered into the competition;
- the use of the photograph(s) by the organisers of AMA awards; and
- any breach of these Conditions of Entry.
- All entrants release AMA from any liability, cost, damage, loss or expense arising out of, or in connection with, entry into this competition and the use of any photograph(s).
- When you create the artist(s) public profile on AMA Television, it is your decision whether you want to publish personal details on the artists’ public profile such as location address, phone numbers and email addresses for the public to see. AMA Television will not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of you leaving your private or personal details for the world to see. AMA Television will have already received all the private and personal details they need for the artist.
Membership & Browsing
- You need to be 18 years or over to browse the African Music Awards website. We don’t knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18. When browsing this website you agree to follow our guidelines and instructions. These terms apply to any use of this website whether you are a member or not.
- Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. If you are under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
- Identity & Security: You promise that the information you give us is true, accurate and complete. You will keep your account information up to date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of this website that occurs using your username and password. Keep your password secure and do not let any other person use your username and password. If you realise there is any unauthorised use of your password or if there is a breach of security, you must let us know immediately.
Tickets Booking Terms & Conditions
- The tickets are proof of purchase of AMA event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- The tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
- Ticket buyers are also subject to the Terms and Conditions of the website.
- As the Event Organiser hosting this event, AMA is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
- Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 30 minutes hours before the event.
- Scalped tickets may be canceled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- If the event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- Tickets can be purchased with the discount coupons available
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
- By purchasing an AMA ticket(s), you grant all permission for your likeness to appear within the film in any and all media worldwide and in perpetuity.
- Your AMA ticket is your TAX INVOICE
How To Use This Website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AMA’s prior written consent.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by africanmusicawards.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of africanmusicawards.com.au. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, africanmusicawards.com.au Australia takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of AMA Television – © AMATelevision.net. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Like many other Web sites, africanmusicawards.com.au makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to africanmusicawards.com.au and other sites on the Internet.
Advertising & Promotions
It is the advertisers responsibility to provide all the necessary materials needed to create advertisement campaigns. These may include text, photos and videos. The advertiser should follow instructions form the representatives on africanmusicawards.com.au who are in charge of creating and running their advertisement. Failure to do that may result in poor performance of the advertisement campaign. The advertisement fees are not refundable under any circumstance.